Saturday, August 11, 2012

OOTD: I'm Such a Stud

Beetlejuice striped leggings - ebay
triangle studded denim shirt - DIY
leopard smoking slippers on my ashy feet - lane bryant
awesome gold casio watch - amazon
red little purse - a gift from my ma

closeup of the stud job taken from my instagram
follow me @nsq89 for some cool stuff
I had seen this shirt on tumblah and it was this awesome studded number in denim and I thought to myself, gurr, you ain't nevah gonna find dat in yo size. And so I ordered some gold cone studs and shook out one of my nice thrifted denim shirts that would button up all the way and went to work. It took a little doing, but I got it done. Wore it to the mall to meet with Vikky. Luckily it was near the end of the day so I didn't burn up...but what am I even saying!? I've lived here so long that I can wear sleeves in 100 degree weather. Philly is gonna be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment