Friday, August 17, 2012

The Great Jacket Debate of 2012

AT LAST!

These are actually pretty giant
Use Asos code BACKTOSCHOOL to get 20% off anything in the store! I used it on these two items and got my total reduced from about 195 to 154! Still a whopper of a price tag for someone whose budget has to stretch to include anything over $20 but totally worth it in the end! I am in love with this jacket and knew I needed to own these earrings the second I spied them on Nicolette Mason's blog a little while back.

I'm happy as a cat that got the glam-bam ear shinies and the badass leather jacket cream. I'll do a review on the products when they get in, but for now I can bask in the glow of materialistic accomplishment.

Earrings

Jacket

2 comments:

  1. I Love the earrings.

    XX,
    Jenny

    PS.: Great Blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! we're working on it lol. The earrings are really lightweight in real life so theyre pretty perfect! Also of course let's do follow each other! Always room for more fellows in this world!

      Delete