Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I got the Blues...

...And they all live on my dress! Today was a day for dressing up but not really dressing up. There's a law firm information session going on today where reps from the company will come and talk to us about working at their firm. They're also giving a paid internship and a scholarship so I figured I'd go. The email told us to go completely casual, like...jeans casual, but I'm mistrustful and don't want to be the only poorly dressed fat broad in the room.Thus I banged together this ace in the hole ensemble, combining the best of classier night club-wear and safe-for-business elements (like my trusty black cardigan). Its a pretty simple outfit, I threw on a necklace after taking these pictures to jazz it up a bit. I think I did ok.

Cardigan - Thrift
Dress - Macy's
Boots - Lane Bryant
Leggings - Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I've looked at you blog, your photos are really beautiful as well! The locations are breathtaking and y'all look really chic! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete