Sunday, October 21, 2012

This fall is all about boots....

In the last two years or so, I have managed to accumulate 8 pairs of boots. To me, that seems like a lot. But you gotta have them, they are so versatile and perfect for fall/winter/spring fashion. My new pair of booties are detailed with gold studs on the ankles. Soooo cute!!


The awesome thing is that you really can wear that with almost anything. Last night, I wear them with a velvet skater dress that I found during one of my thrift shopping trips with Ezi. 

I still want to complete this boot collection with a pair of wedge boots and biker boots. Of course, I want the Winchell from Vincent Camuto because I like to fall in love with shoes that I cannot afford! Maybe Xmas gift for moi?
Anyways, if you goils are looking for some boots/booties for this fall, these are some of my favorites:




No comments:

Post a Comment